Are you or your organization interested in SSE Ontario’s learning programs but not seeing one that suits your needs?
SSE’s team is available for custom programming and has delivered tailored workshops for non-profits, government agencies, and employees in the private sector.
Please contact us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 647-775-8146 to discuss custom programming and how we may be able to accommodate you.
“An absolutely fantastic two days. From the Business Model Canvas workshop to the stunning Rafa Rafa [simulation] and everything in between, all superbly facilitated, you made Students for Social Impact LaunchPad far exceed our expectations.” —Elizabeth McCallion, British Council
Here are some of the groups we’ve run custom workshops for:
- BMW Foundation
- British Council
- Engineers without Borders
- Faith & The Common Good
- Government of Canada
- Intrapreneurship Conference
- Innovation, Science, & Economic Development Canada
- League of Intrapreneurs
- McMaster University
- North York Community House
- Schulich School of Business
- Smith School of Business, Queen’s University
- United Nations Office for Disaster Risk Reduction
- University of Toronto St. Mike’s Certificate in Corporate Social Responsiblity
- West Neighbourhood House
- York University