Registration is now open for Action Learning for Intrapreneurs
If you’re an intrapreneur working in a company, government agency, or non-profit and you’re interested in working with like-minded individuals on your toughest challenges, Action Learning for Intrapreneurs (ALFI) is for you.
Your ALFI registration fee of $500 covers:
- Four Action Learning Sessions of 3.5 hours with a group of like-minded individuals
- Coaching on how to ask powerful questions
- Training on active listening and peer coaching
- Printed copy of the League of Intrapreneurs Toolkit and other templates/tools for changemakers
- One-on-one coaching session of 60 minutes
- Access to a network of entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial peers
Register before June 17. 2016 and you can bring along a friend for free! Your guest must be at least 18 years old.
Monday Option: In person at SSE, 585 Dundas Street East, 3rd Floor, Toronto
- Monday, July 11, 9:00am-12:30pm
- Monday, August 8, 9:00am-12:30pm
- Monday, September 12, 9:00am-12:30pm
- Monday, October 17, 9:00am-12:30pm
Wednesday Option: Virtually via videoconference
- Wednesday, July 13, 2:30pm-6:00pm
- Wednesday, August 10, 2:30pm-6:00pm
- Wednesday, September 14, 2:30pm-6:00pm
- Wednesday, October 12, 2:30pm-6:00pm
- If the above times/dates/locations do not work for you, we are able to arrange custom sessions. For complex cases, additional charges may apply. Please contact Andrea Telfer at email@example.com to inquire.